Glide Career Continuity Program for Women
Glide is a highly customized offering from Wells Fargo Enterprise Global Services for women returning to the workplace after taking career breaks to fulfill personal responsibilities that demand significant commitment. This six-month hiring program aims to address factors that make career re-entry difficult for many women, and is therefore designed keeping in mind the concerns and apprehensions of job applicants and hiring managers alike – be it the upskilling required to catch up with industry technologies and practices after a break, loss of confidence, or concerns about balancing personal and professional commitments.
The Glide program is part of our constant efforts towards achieving a balanced workforce composition, especially at mid to senior levels, and creating an inclusive work environment for women through targeted policies and initiatives.
Who should apply?
Women with eight or more years of experience, who want to update and refresh their skills while efficiently transitioning back into fulltime work after a career break exceeding two years. Applications are invited for roles in Hyderabad and Bengaluru.
- Combination of skill-refresh, immersive learning programs, and hands-on work during the six-month probationary period, followed by confirmation subject to the usual recruitment norms. This is not an internship.
- Gradual ramp-up of work hours for a smooth integration experience:
- Month 1: Five hours
- Month 2 onwards: Nine hours
Candidate engagement and assessment
- Candidates will be mapped to the respective lines of business when onboarded. They will be introduced to the line of business from the very first month, and will be gradually aligned to the business with some intervention for trainings.
- Candidates will be assessed after every two months. The first assessment will be done by the Learning and Development and program team. Assessment after four months will be done by the line of business to aid course correction.
- Candidates will be assigned mentors or 'buddies' to provide guidance and support during the course of the program.
- Regular connects and interactive sessions will be organized with HR, program leaders, line of business heads/stream leaders, and Women's Team Member Network.
- Induction and Banking Essentials
- 'Back to work' foundation program on self-leadership, personal branding, communicating confidently and influencing assertively, balancing personal and professional life
- Peer reflection and periodic reviews
- Work stream-specific skill building and on-the-job development