Analytics and Data Program
As a global innovator, Wells Fargo is redefining the role financial institutions play in the landscape of data and analytics. In partnership with our various analytic line of business functions, Data Management and Insights (DMI) and the Analytics community across the Enterprise is transforming the way that Wells Fargo uses and manages data. Our work enables Wells Fargo to empower and inform our team members, deliver exceptional experiences for our customers, and meet the elevated expectations of our regulators. The team is responsible for designing the future data environment, defining data governance and oversight, and partnering with technology to operate the data infrastructure for the company. This team also provides next generation analytic insights to drive business strategies and help meet our commitment to satisfy our customers' financial needs.
The Enterprise Analytics Program is designed to expose participants in a variety of analytic groups and functions from Wells Fargo. Participants will have the opportunity to navigate Wells Fargo's analytic community through cross-function collaboration, enterprise leader exposure, as well as personal and professional development through our enterprise diversity and innovation work streams. You can expect to gain overall business acumen, analytic skill development, and organizational and professional development in an evolving data- and analytics-driven environment.
Join our Talent Community to receive updates and job alerts associated with your profile - select "college & early career" category.
What will you do?
Your responsibilities could include, but are not limited to:
· Analyze and translate data into usable concepts for effective data-driven business decisioning and an improved internal and external customer experience
· Contribute to your direct team's dashboard development, predictive analytics, auditing of analytic models, etc.
· Gain exposure to various analytic tools and methods such as Tableau, Python, R, SAS, etc. in a real-world, professional environment
· Lean from and interact with our Analytics Community of Practice (ACoP) as well as collaborate with diverse team members across a variety of projects and professional disciplines
· Build business acumen while strengthening your analytical and professional communication skills
Is this opportunity right for you?
Program structure and desired qualifications include:
· Full-time program for recent graduates and graduating seniors. Program length is 12 months.
· Summer internship for juniors. Program length is 10 weeks.
· Strong analytical skills including strategically analyzing/manipulating data, diagnosing opportunities, and providing interventions
· BA/BS degree candidate with major concentration in one of the following fields: Analytics, Applied Math, Computer Sciences, Data Analytics, Data Science, Economics, Engineering, Finance, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Physics, Quantitative Analysis, Statistics, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis
Where are the opportunities?
Potential career path following the program could include:
· Senior Analytic Specialist
· Analytic Consultant
Where are the opportunities?
Summer internship and full-time opportunities may be available in any of our core analytic community hubs:
· Charlotte, NC
· Des Moines, IA
· Minneapolis, MN
· Phoenix, AZ
· St. Louis, MO
· San Francisco, CA
Learn more about the Application Process
Back to University Programs Home Page
Click link to Meet our Team Members