Audit brings a systematic and disciplined approach to evaluating and improving the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes at Wells Fargo. Whether you begin as an intern or associate, a career in audit gives you exposure to numerous businesses within Wells Fargo while working to reduce risk to protect our customers, our team members, and our communities. You will be placed into one of the following Audit teams: Capital & Model Risk Management, Conduct & Sales Practices, Consumer Banking, Corporate Risk, Enterprise Technology, Finance & Corporate Activities, Financial Crimes, Shared Services, Strategy & Operations, Wealth & Investment Management, or Wholesale Banking.
Join our Talent Community to receive updates and job alerts associated with your profile - select "college & early career" category and “development programs” as area of interest.
What will you do?
Your responsibilities could include, but are not limited to:
· Executing and documenting work in conformance with IIA standards
· Presenting recommendations to improve risk management practices
· Developing professional skepticism, while performing audit work
· Identifying compensating controls that mitigate audit findings
· Participating in training to develop your audit skills and processes, business communications, time management and organizational awareness
Is this opportunity right for you?
Program structure and desired qualifications:
· Full-time program (associate) for graduating seniors
· Summer internship for rising juniors
· Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
· Strong organization, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
· Solid analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
What does my future look like?
Potential career path after completion of the program could include:
· Promotion to Senior Auditor upon successful completion of the program (Associates)
· Opportunity to be considered during an early application period for the Associate Program (Interns)
Where are the opportunities?
Summer internship and full-time opportunities are located in:
· Charlotte, NC
· Denver, CO
· Des Moines, IA
· Minneapolis, MN
· Philadelphia, PA
· Phoenix, AZ
· San Antonio, TX
· San Francisco, CA
· St Louis, MO
Learn more about the Application Process
Back to Early Careers Home Page
Click link to Meet our Team Members