- Top Company for LGBT, DiversityInc.
- 9th Top Company for Diversity, DiversityInc.
- 13th of Top 15 Companies for Veterans, DiversityInc.
- Perfect Score—100 Corporate Equality Index, Human Rights Campaign
- Most Valuable Banking Brand in North America and Retail Banking, Brand Finance
- 19th Best Company For Latinas (2017) LATINA Style
- Perfect Score – 100 Disability Equality Index (DEI) Best Places to Work (2017, 2nd year)
- Third-Most Valuable Financial Services Brand in World (2017) Forbes
- Wells Fargo ranks #11 on the eFinancialCareers Ideal Employer Rankings 2017
- Winner, 2017 North American Candidate Experience (CandE) Awards
At Wells Fargo, we pride ourselves on being a great place to work. In addition, we work to make every community in which we live and do business better – through our products and services, culture and business practices, and philanthropy. To that end, we are focused on three strategic priorities: fostering a diverse and inclusive culture that drives innovation, creating economic opportunities in underserved communities, and doing our part to reduce the impacts of climate change.
Reduction in absolute greenhouse gas emissionas since 2008
Corporate Equality Index, Human Rights Campaign, 14th year
Donated to nonprofits, universities, and communities focused on sustainability, clean technology, environmental education, and strengthening community resiliency
- Best Bank in North America (2016) Global Finance magazine
- BestDigital Bank in North America (World’s BestCor-porate/Institutional Digital Banks Global, 2016) Global Finance magazine
- 13th Best Company For Latinas(2016) LATINA Style
- Perfect Score – 100 Disability Equality Index (DEI) Best Places to Work (2016)
- Top Military Employer and Top Military Spouse Friendly Employer (2016) Victory Media
- Most Generous Cash Donor (U.S.) (2016) The Chronicle of Philanthropy
- Points of Light Civic 50 Most “Community–Minded” Companies in the U.S. (2016)