Consumer Lending & Virtual Solutions Internship Program
Get to know more about Wells Fargo's consumer lending products (home, auto, and personal lending) and its robust payment platforms (digital, online, and mobile) by joining the Consumer Lending Internship Program. You will gain exposure to the Consumer Lending and Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) business groups and receive valuable development and training.
Join our Talent Community to receive updates and job alerts associated with your profile - select "college & early career" category and “early talent” as area of interest.
What will you do?
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Completing projects and presentations using internal analytical data sources
· Creating efficiencies for company and customers by working closely with peers in Home Lending
· Collaborating with fellow interns to complete an end-of-internship project
Is this opportunity right for you?
Program structure and desired qualifications include:
· Summer internship for juniors
· Open to all majors with a demonstrated interest in financial services
· Ability to demonstrate strong leadership traits, analytical skills, excellent communication skills, and a high level of initiative and accountability
What does my future look like?
Potential career path after completion of the program could include:
· Data Analytics Consultant
· Loan Administration Manager/Relationship Manager
· Risk Associate
· Project Coordinator
· Home Mortgage Consultant
Where are the opportunities?
· Summer Internships are located nationwide based on business need
· Placement in either the Consumer Lending or Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) groups based on hiring need
Learn more about the Application Process
Back to Early Careers Home Page
Click link to Meet our Team Members