Corporate Trust Services Analyst Program
Program participants have the unique opportunity to explore areas of Corporate Trust Services and develop expertise in trustee, agency, fiduciary and stock transfer services for bondholders, stockholders, investors, institutional clients and lenders. You will actively participate in a variety of financial activities with guidance and real-time feedback from peers and managers.
Join our Talent Community to receive updates and job alerts associated with your profile - select "college & early career" category and “development programs” as area of interest.
What will you do?
Your responsibilities could include, but are not limited to:
· Processing routine to moderately-complex transactions or reconcilements relating to loan or security payments, and providing remittance and correction information to servicers
· Monitoring pooled loans to determine non-compliance, communicating information to investors
· Evaluating servicer performance to ensure compliance with stated agreements and interacting with other departments as needed
· Researching and interpreting all controlling legal documents as issues arise with collateral or bond payments
· Providing exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers
Is this opportunity right for you?
Program structure and desired qualifications include:
· Full-time program for graduating seniors. Program length is 12 months.
· Summer internship for juniors. Program length is 12 weeks.
· BS/BA degree or higher in accounting, finance, or economics.
· Ability to demonstrate strong analytical skills, excellent communication skills, and a high level of initiative and accountability.
What does my future look like?
Potential career path after completion of the program could include:
· Credit Analyst
· Relationship Manager
· Portfolio Manager
· Advanced credit training opportunities
Where are the opportunities?
Summer internship and full-time opportunities are located in:
· Columbia, MD
· Frederick, MD
· Minneapolis, MN
· You will be placed in one of several lines of business teams
Learn more about the Application Process
Back to Early Careers Home Page
Click link to Meet our Team Members