Re-ignite your career with Wells Fargo's Glide Program
Whether you have been caring for family, starting up a new venture or have taken a break for any reason, if you’ve been out of a corporate environment for 18 months or more, this is for you.
Come join our 16-week paid return-to-work program. It’s designed specifically for individuals who are seeking to restart their careers in a global Investment Bank. With the Glide Program, you'll receive the resources and support necessary to accelerate your professional growth.
On the program, you'll spend 80% of your time fully immersed in a specific role aligned with your expertise and aspirations. This hands-on experience will refresh your skills allowing you to hit the ground running and showcase your potential.
The remaining 20% of your time will be dedicated to a cohort curriculum experience led by a program manager. This unique opportunity includes coaching, soft skills workshops, and opportunities to network with senior leaders. You'll be assigned a “Buddy” who will be able to provide invaluable guidance during your time with us to help you excel.
Upon successful completion of the program and having met performance expectations, you'll have the opportunity to transition into a permanent, full-time, benefit-eligible role. This is your chance to shape your future, kickstarting your career with a global bank that is dedicated to your success.
Program Expectations and Business Area
Must be able to commit to the full duration of 16-weeks, from 4th March 2024 – 28th June 2024.
Business Area – Global Markets - Sales & Trading (Front Office)
Our Global Markets team delivers a comprehensive set of capital market products and solutions to the broader Wells Fargo customer base, ranging from distribution of public debt and equity products to hedging interest rates, credit, and equity risks.
The EMEA Markets Division comprises of Sales & Trading teams who cover regional institutional & corporate clients & trade Fixed Income products. Specifically we cover FX, Rates, Equities, Credit and Structured Products and have roles in sales and trading.
- Previous experience in one of the listed asset classes in a sales or trading role.
- A combination of critical thinking & excellent communication skills.
- A personality that is energetic, flexible, organized, conscientious, proactive, & detail-oriented
- An ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines & achieve goals, all whilst working in a dynamic & complex environment.
- Demonstrable sense of personal accountability & urgency for achieving results
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills, including but not limited to Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Teams
- Experience using Bloomberg