Re-ignite your career with Wells Fargo's Glide program
Whether you have been caring for family, starting up a new venture or have taken a break for any reason, if you’ve been out of a corporate environment for 18 months or more, this is for you.
Come join our 16-week paid return-to-work program. It’s designed specifically for individuals who are seeking to restart their careers in a global Investment Bank. With the Glide program, you'll receive the resources and support necessary to accelerate your professional growth.
On the program, you'll spend 80% of your time fully immersed in a specific role aligned with your expertise and aspirations. This hands-on experience will refresh your skills allowing you to hit the ground running and showcase your potential.
The remaining 20% of your time will be dedicated to a cohort curriculum experience led by a program manager. This unique opportunity includes coaching, soft skills workshops, and opportunities to network with senior leaders. You'll be assigned a “Buddy” who will be able to provide invaluable guidance during your time with us to help you excel.
Upon successful completion of the program and having met performance expectations, you'll have the opportunity to transition into a permanent, full-time, benefit-eligible role. This is your chance to shape your future, kickstarting your career with a global bank that is dedicated to your success.
Program Expectations and Areas of Business
Must be able to commit to the full duration of 16-weeks, from 4th March 2024 – 28th June 2024.
Areas of Business
Operations - is responsible for our supporting our front office trading efforts, customer due diligence as well as CASS Assurance, ensuring there are rules & policies in place to safeguard our client’s assets.
Within Operations there could be opportunities in one of the following areas: Capital Markets Middle Office (Trade Support), Know Your Customer (KYC)/Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Product & Strategy or Cass Assurance.
- Previous experience of working in one of the areas mentioned above in an Operations environment, preferably within Financial Services
- Good project management skillset
- Attention to detail
- Ability to learn processes quickly
- Strong and solid knowledge of current regulations (MiFID II, Uncleared Margin Rules, 15c3-3, CASS Reporting, Volker, Dodd-Frank, LIBOR migration, SDR and SFTR) or one of the leading industry systems related to the support functions (Broadridge, Smartstream, BaNCS, etc.)
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, including but not limited to Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Teams