About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Software Engineer...
In this role, you will:
- Lead moderately complex initiatives and deliverables within technical domain environments
- Contribute to large scale planning of strategies
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs associated with technology domain, including upgrades and deployments
- Review moderately complex technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of technologies and procedures
- Resolve moderately complex issues and lead a team to meet existing client needs or potential new clients needs while leveraging solid understanding of the function, policies, procedures, or compliance requirements
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level managers to resolve technical challenges and achieve goals
- Lead projects and act as an escalation point, provide guidance and direction to less experienced staff
- Contributes to the front end and back end application design, development, testing and release activities
- Ability to do the reviews and follow the process methodologies and documentation
- Be a trusted technology partner for Treasury technology teams and Wells Fargo India stakeholders
- Report status to Technology/Engineering Manager.
- Bachelor's/Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 7-8 yrs. of hands-on IT experience in developing complex, highly integrated, backend and frontend based applications using Micro services, Spring MVC, Spring boot, Hibernate, Angular/React JS frameworks and worked in Agile teams.
- Experience of Spring JDBC and SQL is required, together with a working knowledge of relational & NoSQL database systemsExperience of Spring JDBC and SQL is required, together with a working knowledge of relational database systems
- Experience in writing unit cases using Junit, Mocha/Jasmine/Jest libraries.
- Extensive Experience working with web servers like Tomcat/Jetty/WebLogic
• Experience with Cross-browser coding, testing, and debugging using tools such as Firebug, Chrome Developer Tools, IE Developer Tools
- Need to work as an individual contributor and should lead a teamShould be able work with minimal supervision and be a point of contact for the team
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Should be detail oriented, able to multi task
Exposure to banking domain is a plus
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.