About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Customer Service Associate Manager...
In this role, you will:
- Supervise Customer Service Representatives in internal and external customer inquiries, complaints, and disputes resolution tasks and processes to ensure timely completion, quality, and compliance in customer service
- Identify opportunities for customer service improvement, policy and procedure enhancement, and risk control development in customer service
- Make daily supervisory and tactical decisions and resolve issues related to customers and colleagues, as well as staffing requirements under direction of customer service management, leveraging interpretation of policies and procedures
- Collaborate and consult with internal partners, relationship managers, and colleagues to ensure customer satisfaction
- Interact directly with external customers
- Manage allocation of people and financial resources for customer service
- Mentor and guide talent development of direct reports and assist in hiring talent
Required Qualifications, International:
- 4+ years of Customer Service experience in the BPO/Contact Center environment
- 2+ years of leadership experience
- Bachelor's Degree holder
- 2+ years experience handling financial programs
- Must be amenable to work shifting schedules
- Candidates must also be amenable to work onsite
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.