About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Software Engineer...
In this role, you will:
- Lead moderately complex initiatives and deliverables within technical domain environments
- Contribute to large scale planning of strategies
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs associated with technology domain, including upgrades and deployments
- Review moderately complex technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of technologies and procedures
- Resolve moderately complex issues and lead a team to meet existing client needs or potential new clients needs while leveraging solid understanding of the function, policies, procedures, or compliance requirements
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level managers to resolve technical challenges and achieve goals
- Lead projects and act as an escalation point, provide guidance and direction to less experienced staff
Required Qualifications :
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 5 + years of experience designing software solutions using software architecture design principles
- 3+ years of ServiceNow experience in building, implementing and maintaining platform technologies, workflows and integrations
- Experience and knowledge in IT Asset and IT infrastructure domain.
- Very knowledgeable and hands on experience in Agentless Discovery and ITAM (IT Asset Management).
- Ensures that horizontal discovery and service mapping products in a largescale organizations with complex environments including Data center and Cloud based asset management. In-depth understanding of CMDB.
- Knowledge of Service Now Product architecture and hands on experience in Service Now Agentless Discovery and MID server configuration and security controls.
- Implement out of the box Service Now Discovery meeting various needs of enterprise.
- Creates and maintains custom patterns, probes, and sensors to accommodate internal discovery requirements.
- Establishes and maintains discovery schedules.
- Monitors discovery and service mapping results, reconciling and addressing any anomalies.
- Experience working in a Financial Services, preferably Globally Systemically Important Bank (G-SIB)
- Change Management, Asset Management and Configuration Management)
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact effectively and confidently with senior management
- Experience supporting or directing offshore teams
- Advanced understanding of IT industry frameworks including ITIL, IT4IT, COBIT.
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile project methodologies
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.