About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Software Engineer...
In this role, you will:
- Lead moderately complex initiatives and deliverables within technical domain environments
- Contribute to large scale planning of strategies
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs associated with technology domain, including upgrades and deployments
- Review moderately complex technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of technologies and procedures
- Resolve moderately complex issues and lead a team to meet existing client needs or potential new clients needs while leveraging solid understanding of the function, policies, procedures, or compliance requirements
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level managers to resolve technical challenges and achieve goals
- Lead projects and act as an escalation point, provide guidance and direction to less experienced staff
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in Software Engineering, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 8+ years of software engineering and implementation experience
- 5+ years of experience developing single page applications
- 5+ years of DHTML (Dynamic Hypertext Markup Language) experience
- 4+ years of experience in developing enterprise web applications using React JS with Redux
- 2+ years of experience with one or a combination of the following: RESTful, JSON or XML web-based services
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Expertise in unit testing with Karma, Jasmine, Jest, Enzyme etc. and end to end testing with Protractor.
- Experience in source control using Git, etc.
- Experience in consuming Restful web services using various Ajax techniques.
- Well versed with Agile/Scrum and DevOps software development methodologies and processes.
- Should take ownership and accountability and deliver the tasks
- Should have strong leadership skills to guide other team members from technical skills perspective
- Web design and development experience
- Responsive web design experience
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, npm, Yarn
- Knowledge and understanding of application and web security
- Knowledge and understanding of application analysis and tuning including: memory management, process or thread management, resource management
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Working knowledge of UI integration with the Restful APIs preferably in Python/Django.
- Good understanding of deployments using CI/CD pipeline with Jenkins, Maven, Git etc.
- Strong expertise in working with Node JS, WebPack and other tools related to React Front End Development.
- Experience in unit testing code with JEST / enzyme / Jasmine / Mocha / Chai / React Testing Library is desired
- Banking Domain skills in risk area
- Work in agile methodology
- Strong communication skills to interact with stakeholders
- Should understand the UX design and design/develop optimal solutions for UI
- Agile team member
- Develop UI application end to end
- Banking domain skills
- UI Developer ( React JS, Java Script, HTML, CSS)
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.