About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Systems Operations Engineer...
In this role, you will:
- Effective partner management across the globe.
- Act as primary customer interface for day to day issues and queries
- Responsible for coaching and mentoring less experienced team members on handling day to day work both technical and on process level.
- Identify and drive process improvement initiatives within the team.
- Develop and support routine operational activities with automation.
- Must be able to provide SME coverage for all high impact & visible production issues.
- Perform root cause analysis and identify preventive action plan.
- Understand end to end delivery in terms of upgrades, refresh, production support and work order handling.
- Ensure maximum uptime according to the SLA.
- Understanding of Multi-geo support environment.
- Improves and maintains customer and employee satisfaction.
- Work closely with peer teams to deliver high availability and optimum performance for customers.
Required Qualifications, International:
- University degree in technical or related discipline.
- Experience of more than 8 years in SAN Storage Administration
- 9-12 years of experience in Plan, Build, Operate & Maintain - EMC, Hitachi, Brocade and Cisco storage systems
- Familiar with programming knowledge such as Perl, Python, Shell scripting.
- Good to have understanding of DevOps tools like Puppet , Ansible , Docker ,Github & Jenkins.
- Good to have awareness of Cloud technologies like OpenStack , Azure , AWS and Cloud Foundry.
- Good Understanding of Automation Tools like HPSA,HPOO and ability to develop scripts to accomplish mass deployments.
- Advance level of experience with SAN storage troubleshooting.
Training & Certifications:
EMCSA - EMC Certified Storage Administrator
EMC Arrays - eg: VMax, Flash Storage
Hitachi Arrays - eg: Storage arrays VSP, G1K, etc
Pure Storage Arrays
Cisco & Broadcom Fabrics
Storage Tools: Hitachi storage navigator, EMC unisphere, EMC CloudIQ, DCNM, Hitachi HSA etc
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.