About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Underwriting Assistant in Wealth and Investment Banking as part of Wealth and Investment Banking team. Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com
In this role, you will:
- Support performances of less experienced individuals and overall effectiveness of a Wealth Underwriting team
- Provide feedback and present ideas for improving or implementing processes and tools within Wealth Underwriting functional area
- Be responsible for providing lending support services in operations, documentation, and customer service to Credit teams
- Interact directly with client on loan related servicing activities
- Provide subject matter expertise and interpretation of procedures within Wealth Underwriting functional area to less experienced individuals
- Interact with an immediate team, Wealth Underwriting functional area, internal peers outside work group, and internal and external customers on a wide range of information
- 4+ years of Wealth Underwriting experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Ability to multitask across lines of business
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Shaw Experience
- AFS Experience
- Hogan Experience
- BETA Experience
- SEI Experience
- Work extra hours if needed
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.