About Wells Fargo India & Philippines
Wells Fargo India & Philippines enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. Wells Fargo India & Philippines operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about Wells Fargo India & Philippines at our International Careers website
About the role:
- Good understanding of Dimensional Models, and able to build Virtual Cubes leveraging Tableau
- Able to analyze the usage patterns and be able to define schema with data
- Understand the requirements in risk and finance domain and generate required reports
- Able to generate test data as required in lower environment
- Able to manage the Tableau reports generation/distribution via server
- Able to manage user groups security and control access levels on Tableau Server
- Able to perform and document data analysis, data validations and data mapping/design on reporting requirements
- Build stable reporting platform
- Should take responsibility and accountability on each part of the project and work as a team
Essential Qualifications -
- 7+ years of experience in tableau
- Hands on experience in Power BI tools
- Solid experience on tableau reports, visualization dashboards and data exploration
- Good understanding of Data Models, ERD, Dimensional Models and Metadata
- 5+ years strong SQL skills
- 5+ years of experience with at least one of the databases Oracle / SQL Server/ Teradata
- Good knowledge on banking finance and risk domain
- Should have engineering mindset and T-shape developer
- Good to have Agile methodology experience
- Should have good leadership skills to help other team members
- Good attitude to work as a team
Desired Skills –
- Familiarity with any Non-SQL databases
- Data Modeling
- Optimizing techniques
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.