About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Principal Engineer in Technology Architecture & Engineering as part of Technology . Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com . At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure; provides information security; and enables Wells Fargo global customers to have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week banking access through in-branch, online, ATMs, and other channels.
Our mission is to deliver stable, secure, scalable, and innovative services at speeds that delight and satisfy our customers and unleash the skills potential of our employees.
The Enterprise Functions Technology (EFT) group provides technology solutions and support for Risk, Audit, Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, Corporate Properties, and Stakeholder Relations business lines. In addition, EFT provides unique technology solutions and innovation for Wells Fargo Technology, Enterprise Shared Services, and Enterprise Data Management. This combined portfolio of applications and tools are continually engineered to meet the challenges of stability, security, scalability, and speed.
Wells Fargo is seeking a ServiceNow Domain Architect – Principal Solution Engineer. Your expertise in the platform and design will guide implementation and best practice to ensure scalable enterprise solutions in the ServiceNow platform. Your designs and standards will enable developers, product owners and technology leaders to deliver platform capabilities to meet business needs. Your area of focus will be in one of the following areas: IT Service Management, Data Governance with CMDB and CSDM, Security and Risk, or Platform based on your experience and skillsets.
In this role, you will:
- Create target state vision through designs, standards, and patterns
- Capture current state through design and technical documentation
- Assess technical debt for criticality and scope
- Advise implementation design to ensure alignment with best practice and scalability
- Identify and communicate platform capabilities and opportunities for platform roadmaps
- Review and approve new standards, patterns, and practices
- Collaborate with stakeholders including developers, product owners, technology leadership, business consumers and technical governance
- Contribute to community forums and communities of practice within the company
- 7+ years of Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- 5+ years of ServiceNow Development, Design, or Implementation experience
- 2+ years of experience in CSDM fluency.
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist
Job Posting Locations:
NEW YORK, NY
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Pay Range$144,400.00 - $300,000.00 Annual
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.