Wells Fargo is seeking a Product Management Manager within the Auto’s Product and Digital Innovation team to join our exciting transformation journey and be responsible for a product area within Auto Loan Servicing & Collections. Product Managers are accountable for driving discovery and building a product roadmap that maximizes value of the investment in alignment with organizational objectives while overseeing the delivery of that work. As part of this, you will be gathering customer and business insights, translating that data into opportunities, and leading the product team to deliver value. This includes working with cross-functional partners to ensure that revenue, customer satisfaction goals and other outcomes are defined, validated, and met in alignment with the business’s overall strategy and goals.
In this role, you will:
- Manage and develop a team of individual contributors in support of product development.
- Identify and recommend opportunities for product enhancements and business requirements.
- Determine appropriate strategy and actions to meet moderate to high- risk deliverables.
- Collaborate and consult with product managers, analysts and delivery leads.
- Develop and guide a culture of talent development to meet business objectives and strategy.
- Contribute to and champion the product vision and strategy
- Lead opportunity discovery work, using data, insights and customer feedback to identify and prioritize new opportunities, features or fixes.
- Uses data/insights to prioritize requirements, ensuring teams are building products that are loved by our customers and drive value.
- Accountable for creating and developing the product road map for your product area.
- Employ a hypothesis-driven approach to tackle complex problems using qualitative and/or quantitative research methods
- Advocate for customer perspective, amplifying customer empathy throughout product development and delivery
- Collaborate with other Product Managers, Product General Manager, Product Owners and other stakeholders to understand interdependencies on end-to-end customer journey.
- Engage with cross-functional experts to ensure solutions are business ready from risk, legal, compliance, and policy perspectives
- Possess a deep knowledge of the market, industry, the business, data, and the customer
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with all levels of the organization.
- Strong growth mindset and empathetic servant leadership approach to product management, leading through influence rather than authority
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills to effectively work in cross-functional team environment
- 4+ years of Product Management experience, product development experience or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 2+ years of leadership experience
- 5+ years direct management experience
- 2+ years of experience working in an Agile environment
- Customer centricity mindset; focused on putting the customer first in product development
- Experience developing product discovery and product value propositions
- Leadership skills including the ability to influence effectively in a matrix environment
- Ability to think strategically, implement, and deliver business objectives.
- Ability to evaluate risks and the impact of decisions on an overall organization
- Ability to develop partnerships and collaborate with other business and functional areas
- Facilitation skills, including ability to facilitate decision-making and broker agreements amongst diverse, differing, and/or conflicting perspectives/priorities.
- Ability to make timely and independent judgment decisions while working in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment.
- to translate and summarize complex data into understandable, actionable information and recommendations.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Auto industry experience Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.