About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking two Senior Business Execution Consultants to join the Cards and Merchant Services (CMS) Business. These positions will act as Exam Management Coordinators. Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com .
In this role, you will:
- Manage exam, audit, and assessments across LOB
- Implement and drive processes for managing multiple Independent Testing & Validation assessments, Audits, Risk Assessments, and Regulatory Exams simultaneously
- Partner with CMS Issues Management Team to open any new issues resulting from audits, assessments and exams and ensure a smooth transition
- Establish and maintain a repository of evidence
- Partner with Audit and Assessment teams to identify like efforts to streamline and reduce impact to business partners
- Partner with Issues Management Team to open any new issues resulting from audits, assessments and exams and ensure a smooth transition
Required Qualifications, US:
- 4+ years of Management consulting, Strategy Consulting, or Business Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Audit, audit process, and audit plan management experience
- Strong attention to detail skills
- Ability to organize and manage mulitple priorities in a fast paced environment
- Ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear manner
- Ability to communicate effectively, in both written and verbal formats, with senior executive-level leaders
- Ability to coordinate processes or projects and compile documentation
- Ability to effectively listen and elicit information
- Ability to facilitate and lead meetings to reach conclusions, identify tasks, record actions, and achieve results
- Ability to handle confidential material in a professional manner
- Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of team members and management
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to quickly establish credibility to build and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to represent the company/business units to internal and external auditors, RECOR, OCC, or other regulatory agencies
- Ability to take on a high level of responsibility, initiative, and accountability
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Exposure to Wells Fargo's Shared Risk Platform (SHRP)
- Advanced SharePoint skills
- Ability to interpret complex requests
- Familiarity with the CMS environment, including products, processes, systems, and leadership
- At least 2 prior years of experience working with exam request or facilitating exams
Required locations for this position are:
- 8740 Research Dr, Charlotte, NC
- 2800 S. Price Rd, Chandler, AZ
- 7711 Plantation Rd, Roanoke, VA
- 7000 Vista Dr, West Des Moines, IA
- 2200 Concord Pike, Wilmington, DE
- 3476 Stateview Blvd Lakemont East B Fort Mill, SC
Candidate must reside within a reasonable commute to a site location listed.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.