About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Full Stack Developer/ Senior Product Designer who will be responsible for defining specifications and designing all aspects of omni-channel products and experiences that exceed customer expectations.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and execute customer experience solutions for online applications and websites
- Manage the design, creation, and production of customers experience elements from product concept through completion, including product updates and revisions
- Develop and execute customer experience solutions by employing a broad array of user centered design tools including: customer experience brief, site strategy, wireframes or visual mockups, site layouts, site maps, taxonomies navigation schematics, task flows, design briefs, key screens, templates, prototypes
- Review and analyze high profile or complex projects and may lead projects or teams of user centered design specialists
- Develop new research and tests theories that lead to alternative, leading edge design solutions
- Analyze relevant internal and external sites and consult standards and guidelines as well as policies to determine best practices
- Exercise independent judgment to guide risk deliverables
- Design, develop, test, and refine prototypes
- Resolve moderately complex issues
- Lead team to meet key milestone deliverables while leveraging solid understanding of business, user, and technical requirements
- Create and monitor schedules to ensure timely effective program execution
- Develop and oversee planning and execution of projects, production schedules, and quality assurance
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Experience in Online and Digital Product Design, Information Sciences, Graphic, and Visual Arts, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, education
- * 5+ Years of experience in and advertising agency interactive production as full stack developer position or equivalent
* Experience full stack developer using WordPress, Salesforce Marketing Cloud and similar platforms
* Experience developing responsive websites, landing pages and microsites
* Experience with CSS preprocessors like SASS and LESS
* Experience with Cross-Browser Development
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.