In this role, you will:
- Lead complex initiatives designed to mitigate current and emerging risks with broad impact
- Act as key participant in monitoring, evaluating, and measuring the impact of decisions practiced in Control Management functional area
- Monitor moderately complex business specific programs, and provide risk management consulting to support the business in designing and implementing risk-mitigation strategies
- Monitor, measure, evaluate, and report on the impact of decisions and controls to the relevant business group or functional area
- Develop and implement risk monitoring and risk reporting processes and controls
- Collaborate with relevant business group to identify current and emerging risks associated with business activities and operations, and provide guidance in developing and implementing risk-mitigating strategies
- Lead Control Management project or virtual teams
- 5+ years of Risk Management or Control Management experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in Risk Management, Control Management, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Knowledge of IT, information security and Cloud management and control frameworks (e.g. NIST Cybersecurity Framework and 800-53, CIS Top 20 Critical Security Controls, FFIEC IT Examination Handbooks, COBIT, FedRAMP, ISO 2700x, ITIL.
- CISA, CISSP, CCSP, CCAK and Ethical Hacker certifications would be highly regarded, as well as CSX Nexus Cybersecurity and Cybersecurity Audit Certificates from ISACA.
- Experience at a financial institution or accounting firm.
- A BS/BA degree or higher.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience leading and providing feedback to staff on audit projects or engagements
- Technology Risk Capabilities:
• Clear understanding of technology risk acumen
• Clear understanding of policies and standards associated with Technology Risk
Additional Information for NY residents only:
NY pay range-133,300.00-237,100.00
Pay Range$111,100.00 - $197,500.00 Annual
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.