At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking three Lead Business Execution Consultants to join the Consumer Unsecured Risk Strategy, Planning and Governance (SP&G) team to drive Audit and Exam responses, Delegated Credit Approval Authority governance, and customer escalation trend review and analysis for the Unsecured Consumer Lending Chief Risk Officer (CRO) team. These seasoned professionals will work across the CRO team as the primary contacts in each these areas, as well as collaborate with each other to provide holistic on-going support from the SP&G team.
In this role, you will:
- Drive accountability for assigned initiatives, limit risk exposure, and create efficiencies as appropriate.
- Perform assessments through fact finding and data requiring creative approaches to solving complex issues and develop appropriate solutions or recommendations.
- Make decisions in highly complex and multifaceted situations requiring solid understanding of business group's functional area or products, facilitate decision making and issue resolution, and support implementation of developed solutions and plans.
- Collaborate and consult with members across the organization and team leaders to drive governance required to support strategic initiatives.
- Influence, guide and lead less experienced SP&G staff within the group.
- Develop and retain documentation.
- Maintain accurate and timely reporting of activities.
- Interpret quantitative and qualitative reporting from subject matter experts.
- Maintain visibility to understand interdependencies, issues/risks, and/or potential impacts to CRO team and partners.
- Partner to obtain updates on status and escalate to senior leadership as appropriate.
- Provide project support and help business leaders drive solutions for credit risk issues, compliance, and operational issues.
Required Qualifications, US:
- 5+ years of Management Consulting, Strategy Consulting, or Business Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to articulate issues, risks, and proposed solutions to various levels of staff and management.
- Ability to analyze quantitative and qualitative data.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and extremely detail-oriented.
- Strong business sense with knowledge of consumer unsecured lending products.
- Self-starter with tenacious follow-up skills.
- Proven relationship-builder with ability to collaborate inside and outside the organization.
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Experience in project management.
- Experience in preparation and presentation of executive-level presentations.
- Familiarity with SAS, SQL, Excel Pivot tables or other data summary tools used to complete quantitative and qualitative data analysis.
- 401 S Tryon Street – Charlotte, NC
- 600 S 4th Street – Minneapolis, MN
- 7001 Westown Pkwy – West Des Moines, IA
- 1150 W Washington St – Tempe, AZ
- 114 N Beaumont St – St Louis, MO
- 1445 Ross Ave – Dallas, TX
- Ability to travel up to 5% of the time.
- Please Note: The selected candidate must be located in one of the listed work locations. This position will be expected to work on site in alignment with operating model in place for Corporate Risk, with flexibility to work from home for some portion of the work week.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.