About this role:
Support syndicated lending activities by managing and coordinating the closing activities of new and amended Credit Facilities. Interaction will include many different originating business units within Wells Fargo, external legal counsel, the borrower and the many investors in the deal. Customers represent Fortune 500 with credit lines ranging from $50million to $10 billion.
In this role, you will:
- Service commercial loans including construction and problem loans, and may include commercial real estate agency loans
- Provide direct customer service and acts as primary servicing contact for the loan
- Support less experienced loan administrators in providing resolutions of inquiries and complaints
- Determine appropriate course of action and conduct investigative steps to fully identify customer issues
- Perform complex administrative and customer support tasks by managing daily schedules, and providing work direction to the team
- Assist in setting performance standards, and recommend process or policy improvements to enhance customer satisfaction
- Review moderately complex loan servicing documentation language, book and fund new loans and modifications, including reviewing of input
- Monitor collateral and prepare payoff letters, releasing collateral; customer research and billing; obtain insurance information and monitor ongoing coverage
- Provide subject matter expertise and interpretation of procedures to less experienced individuals
- Respond independently to complaints escalated at the highest level
- Provide training and guidance to less experienced loan administrators and perform quality assurance and approve the work of other staff
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Interact with internal customers
- Receive direction from leaders and exercise independent judgment while developing the knowledge to understand function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
- Ability to research & investigate breaks independently
- Proficiency in LIQ
- 4+ years of Commercial Loan syndication Servicing experience, or equivalent
- good communication
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.