About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Customer Service Manager...
In this role, you will:
- Manage and develop a team of Customer Service Representatives who provide low to moderately complex customer support, and engage key stakeholders and business partners associated with customer service
- Identify and recommend products for customer service and productivity standards and goals, growth opportunities, and risk control development
- Make decisions and resolve issues regarding escalated customer inquiries to meet business objectives
- Interpret and develop standards and goals for customer service
- Collaborate and consult with more experienced management, internal partners, relationship managers, and colleagues to ensure customer satisfaction
- Interact directly with external customers
- Manage allocation of people and financial resources for customer service
- Mentor and guide talent development of direct reports and assist in hiring talent
Required Qualifications, US:
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in Customer Service, Financial Services or Contact Center, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Leadership experience
- 7+ years of Customer Service, Financial Services or Contact Center experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 3+ years of leadership experience
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.