Why Wells Fargo:
This is where your true career begins. We ranked #3 on the 2022 LinkedIn Top Companies list – and #1 among financial services companies – as the best workplace “to grow your career” in the U.S. At Wells Fargo, we support employees’ career aspirations and growth. We’re proud of our employee-welfare-centered business approach and our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace.
We offer competitive salaries and one of the richest benefits packages in the industry. Our Total Rewards program focuses on wellness, work-life balance and the financial health of our employees. Our customers invest with us, we invest in you. Apply today
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Control Management Specialist...
In this role, you will:
- Participate in identifying, assessing, managing, and mitigating current and emerging risk exposures within Control Management functional area
- Provide risk management consulting to support the business in designing and implementing risk mitigation strategies, business processes, and business controls
- Monitor moderately complex business specific programs and provide risk management consulting to support the business in designing and implementing risk mitigation strategies
- Monitor, measure, evaluate, and report on the impact of decisions and controls to the relevant business group or functional area
- Provide guidance to business groups on the development, implementation, and monitoring of business specific programs to identify, assess, and mitigate risk
- Collaborate with relevant business group to identify current and emerging risks associated with business activities and operations
Required Qualifications, US:
- 4+ years of Risk Management or Control Management experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Knowledge of issue management policy.
- Knowledge of control design and documentation, including internal control policy and control design and documentation methodology.
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members.
- Ability to translate and present complex data in a manner that educates, enhances understanding, and influence decisions.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
Required location(s) listed above.
301 S Tryon St, Charlotte, NC
1100 Corporate Center Dr Lot B, Raleigh ,NC
801 Walnut St, Des Moines, IA
600 S 4th St Minneapolis, MN
1150 W. Washington St. Tempe, AZ
2700 S Price Rd Chandler, AZ
4101 Wiseman Blvd, Bldg 307, San Antonio, TX
10 S Wacker Dr, 20th Floor, Neighborhood A, Chicago, IL
333 Market, 16th Floor, Neighborhood, San Francisco, CA
1655 Grant St, Concord, CA
299 S Main St Salt Lake City, UT
125 High St Boston, 11th Floor, MA
101 N Independence Mall E, Philadelphia, PA
114 N Beaumont St, Bldg D St. Louis, MO
190 River Rd, Summit, New Jersey
**Required location(s) listed above. **Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.