About this role:
The Wells Fargo Corporate Risk audit team is seeking a Senior Lead Audit Manager who will provide leadership of the audit coverage of Wells Fargo's Consumer and Commercial credit risk management. The Senior Lead Audit Manager will report to an Audit Management Senior Manager and will be accountable for leading and executing audits, business monitoring activities, and coverage coordination.
In this role, you will:
- Lead a team of audit staff to resolve highly complex and unique challenges requiring in depth evaluation across multiple areas or the enterprise, delivering solutions that are long term
- Manage defined audits within one or more segments of the Audit Plan
- Ensure audit engagements are risk based, and executed according to Wells Fargo Audit Services policies and guidance
- Assist in planning and organizing work in an annual cycle and project cycle
- Supervise and oversee assigned audits
- Provide timely feedback, coaching and monitoring of audit work and staff
- Develop and maintain solid business relationships within Wells Fargo Audit Services and with teams across Wells Fargo, and other stakeholders
Required Qualifications, US:
- 7+ years of Audit or Risk experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Experience at a large financial institution or accounting firm
- A BS/BA degree or higher in accounting, finance, business administration, or a related field
- Certification in one or more of the following: CISA, CIA, or CPA
- Strong understanding of financial regulatory environment
- Solid knowledge and understanding of audit or risk methodologies and supporting tools
- Strong experience auditing Risk Management
- Knowledge of credit risk management including experience auditing Consumer credit, Commercial credit, and Current Expected Credit Losses
- Project Management skills
Ability to travel up to 10%
Pay Range$144,400.00 - $300,000.00 Annual
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.