About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Regional Admin manager...
In this role, you will:
- Direct line management of the CIB administrative function with regional administrative oversight.
- Provide leadership and managerial support for the CIB administrative function.
- Ensure consistency of support levels, performance goals and promotions across the regional administrative function.
- Act as the escalation point for: expense policy, invoicing, travel and building management.
- Partner effectively with the administrative managers for Dublin/ Germany, Paris and International COO teams.
- Drive strategy and process collaboration with support partner groups to ensure end to end accountability, SLAs for service and execution, and enterprise level policy adherence.
- Act as a subject matter expert for internal administrative policies.
- Partner effectively with technology and compliance on shared processes; maintain a strong communication channel with to align and pivot processes/deliverables as necessary.
- Work with business managers/leaders to ensure effective headcount forecasting, resourcing and guides ensuring adherence to internal policies.
- Ensure effective administrative coverage including back-up coverage as required.
- Use initiative to rapidly resolve general issues and queries in an efficient manner.
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience managing teams of administrative professionals within large financial institutions.
- Experience providing support to C-Suite level executives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to think logically and consider alternatives to provide practical solutions based on a broad understanding of relevant factors.
- Dynamic, highly motivated, target oriented and professionally committed at all times.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multitask and use initiative.
- Ability to work under conflicting priorities and pressures; role often requires a high degree of flexibility and re-prioritization at short notice.
- Extensive experience to an advanced level of using all Microsoft Office applications e.g., PowerPoint for complex presentations, Outlook for managing multiple diaries, Excel, and Word
- Experience working in a complex multinational organization.
- Resilient, proactive, and hands-on with a can-do attitude.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.