About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Project Manager...
In this role, you will:
- Participate in larger efforts to independently manage sub-program components and identify opportunity for smaller scale, lower risk projects such as initiation planning, executing, controlling, and closing within change management
- Identify and capture basic project dependencies and interdependencies, ensure alignment of actions and artifacts with project policy, methodology and appropriate business deliverables are produced, maintained and milestones are met
- Exercise independent judgment to guide project plans, budgets, resolution of issues and ensure project tasks are completed according to established timelines
- Present recommendations for setting, tracking, and managing project financials and develop business related tasks for project planning and tracking
- Exercise independent judgment while developing expertise in identifying, analyzing and reporting the risks related to immediate deliverables
- Collaborate and consult with subject matter experts, sponsors, stakeholders, project roles, direct managers, program leads, project individuals, risk managers, business partners and outside vendors
Required Qualifications, US:
- 2+ years of Project Management and Methodologies, Strategic Planning, or Implementation experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in Project Management and Methodologies, Strategic Planning, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.