At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Client Associate in Wealth and Investment Management as part of Wells Fargo Advisors. Learn more about our career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com .
In this role you will:
- Support Financial Advisory team and their clients by providing account information or quotes, entering Financial Advisory approved security tickets and various administrative tasks
- Identify ways to improve Brokerage Client Support processes and offer Brokerage Client Support work group ideas
- Perform moderately complex administrative and operational tasks within Brokerage Client Support functional area
- Handle telephone calls or respond to inquiries and requests for researching of reports and account related issues
- Establish and maintain files to meet the firms regulatory requirements
- Create, produce, and maintain reports, databases, and record keeping for the purpose of growing client relationships
- Receive direction from supervisor and Financial Advisory functional area and escalate non-routine questions
- Interact with Financial Advisory functional area on wider range of inquiries or requests, as well as internal and external customers
- 2+ years of Brokerage and Client Services experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education
- Brokerage industry experience
- Financial services industry experience
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Experience interacting directly with customers
- Ability to provide administrative support, including responding to prospect/customer inquiries and requests for information
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- Knowledge and understanding of brokerage or administrative support
- 5201 W Amelia Earhart Dr., 1st Flr., Salt lake City, UT 84116
A requirement of your new role and continued employment at Wells Fargo is that you must obtain or transfer the Series 7 and Series 66 or equivalents license(s) within 180 days of your date of hire. If you should fail any licensing exam twice or fail to obtain or transfer the required license(s) within 180 days of your date of hire, whichever event comes first, you will be placed on a 180-day unpaid job search leave, during which time you have the ability to search for a new position within Wells Fargo. At the end of those 180 days, if you have not been able to secure another position with Wells Fargo, your employment with Wells Fargo will be terminated.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.