You will be part of Scrum team of ODPTR (Ops Utilities Delivery Platform) applications. You will be responsible for facilitating the scrum process on scrum teams with cross-functional impacts that involve moderately complex project, non-project, or maintenance work. Guides the scrum team (s) and organization to follow generally accepted Agile/Scrum practices and daily activities to actively promote prioritization, team readiness and commitment for each sprint. Coaches scrum team(s) to deliver capabilities using agile practices while also following the SDLC, business process mapping and various release process as appropriate to ensure all risk, security, and development requirements are met.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for facilitating the scrum process on scrum teams with cross-functional impacts that involve moderately complex project, non-project, or maintenance work.
- Guides the scrum team(s) and organization to follow generally accepted Agile/Scrum practices and daily activities to actively promote prioritization, team readiness, and commitment for each Sprint.
- Uses empirical data to help the team(s) assess their Scrum Maturity, optimize scrum team velocity to organizational KPIs, and identify improvement opportunities to achieve higher levels of team performance.
- Proactively addresses systemic impediments to team agility and guides the team(s) on methods to escalate when needed to prevent challenges from becoming blockers.
- Coaches scrum team(s) to deliver capabilities using agile practices while also following the Software Development Lifecycle, business process mapping, and various release processes as appropriate to ensure all risk, security, and development requirements are met.
- Partners with discipline managers to convey their concerns to scrum teams about governance policies and adherence to corporate standards. Partners with Product Owner(s) to ensure continuous refinement of backlog, which may include stories from multiple projects.
- Completion of some work may depend on non-agile work teams. Drives Scrum adoption across all levels in the organization.
- Facilitates and is accountable for owning the Scrum Agile ceremonies for the scrum team(s).
- Partners with Product owners, Program or Project Managers to communicate delivery of work product from the scrum team and escalates key risks and issues impeding scrum team effectiveness.
- Identifies skills and competencies of scrum team members and makes adjustments accordingly to promote development and highly effective teams.
- 7+ years of overall experience in Software Development.
- 4+ years of practical Agile experience (e.g. Product Owner, Business Analyst, Project Manager, or Business System Consultant working directly with scrum teams).
- 1+ years of experience acting as a scrum master.
- Knowledge SQL, Autosys and ETL process is required.
- Experience in CI&CD activities.
- Working experience on Agile tools like JIRA, Confluence.
- Working experience in Agile process.
- Having Scrum master certification is added advantage.
- Need to have very good Verbal and Written communication skills.
- Tax System domain knowledge will be added advantage.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.