About the Role
The A&A Utility provides frontline monitoring and common structure, process, tools, and controls to enable businesses and functions to successfully deliver accessibility and accommodations to our customers and employees with disabilities.
A&A Utility objective is to drive standardization and provide governance over accessibility and accommodations functions at the enterprise level focused on Issue Management, ADA Complaints, Accommodations & Digital Accessibility
- Is responsible for daily monitoring of the A&A Utility’s shared e-mail box.
- Monitoring the A&A Utility’s shared email box for receipt of ADA Complaints requiring action by the ADA Coordinator, and saving all “Action Required” ADA complaint e-mails in the A&A Utility’s shared drive
- The appearance of all saved “Action Required” e-mails in the A&A Utility’s Shared Drive (specifically, the ECMO_ACTION_NEEDED_EMAILS folder) evidences that GDA is performing as intended.
- Conducting daily reporting of ADA complaints, including: (i) New ADA Complaints, (ii) Closed ADA Complaints, (iii) Open / Pending ADA Complaints, (iv) Acknowledgment Timeliness, and saving all reports in the A&A Utility’s shared drive
- Responsible for running four ADA complaint reports on a daily basis. The appearance of those completed reports in the A&A Utility’s Shared Drive (specifically, the ECMO_Reporting_New_Reports folder) evidences that GDA is performing as intended.
- Responsible for the weekly review of call recordings received on the ADA Coordinator comment line by the Customer Advocacy Support Team (CAST) and completing the ADA Comment Log template. The appearance of the completed call log in the A&A Utility’s shared drive (specifically, the ADA_Coordinator_Phone folder) evidences that GDA is performing as intended.
- ADA Comment Telephone Line Monitoring: The I&P will have read access to the NICE System for the purpose of reviewing call recordings. The customer’s full name will be available as a data element in the NICE System. The I&P team will have access to any other information that the customer discloses in the call.
- In addition, this team does adhere to related enterprise policies, such as Customer Complaints or UAR/SAR
- Responsible for working on low/moderate/high complexity/priority cases, depending on the queue type and the complexity of the review
- Complete 40 hours of self-directed subject matter related training provided by the organization
- Complete all Mandatory Trainings (Compliance) assigned on internal Develop You Tool before time and adhere to internal timelines
- Assist new team members while on training phase
- Partner with appropriate resources to seek out solutions to problems
- Research and resolve problems within department SLAs
- Perform duties and assignments within established timeframes, ensuring proper follow-up and completion
- Must be flexible to work odd shifts as per the requirement from business
- Ability to work overtime during peak volume times
Qualifications & Skills required:
- Should be a graduate / Masters in relevant subject
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Should be excellent in communication skills as this will include voice process.
- Basic understanding of the banking industry
- Good analyzing and decision-making skills
- Basic understanding of operating system
- Exhibits commitment to the company
- Fosters team work
- Demonstrates a high degree of reliability, integrity, and trustworthiness in all areas
- Ability to work under pressure
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.