The Technology for the Chief Operating Office (TCOO) organization is responsible for supporting operations, control executives, strategic execution, business continuity and
resiliency, data solutions and services, regulatory relations, customer experience,
enterprise shared services, supply chain management, and the corporate properties
About the Role
Customer Data Management (CDM) process facilitates secondary review process, through which business operations group within Wells Fargo performs Customer Identity Management activities for new customers, existing customers opening new accounts, as well as existing customer maintenance. This project will enforce the Enterprise Customer Data Standards and all Regulatory requirements to ensure strengthened integrity of customer data. This team member will work in a team environment to lead complex platform initiatives, research new technology tools, design complex solutions, implement software solutions, write unit test, and test new development against business requirements across multiple applications. Additionally, all phases of our development lifecycle must 100% SDLC compliant around this work. Team member will be a key player in determining our technology stack with emerging technologies that will enhance future technology solutions.
Individual contributor role for Java Development as an Application Engineer; Hands on coding role; develops code for multiple projects/requirements simultaneously. Provides technical support to the co-located teams, design and automation solutions to make the development process better and faster. Takes a lead role in driving the usage of latest technology/Frameworks. Motivates the team to use the tools that improve the quality of the product.
As a Software Senior Engineer, the resource will be responsible for:
- Active participation in scrum team to design/develop product features in collaboration with the US teams
- Provide Business value through innovation and continuous improvement
- Demonstrate strong written and oral communication skills; proven ability to work with end users to understand and transform requirements to solutions
- Conducts peer code reviews
- Mentor junior technical team members
- Necessary presentation and documentation for technical artifacts
- Ensure Release software meets all requirements of Security, Quality, Extensibility, Performance, Reusability
- Accountable for the overall development life cycle of the solution and manage multi-release multi-complexity projects from Well Fargo EGS India locations
- Responsible for driving best practices for software development and documentation, assures designs meet requirements, and deliver high-quality work managing the schedules.
- Engage with the Application Architects and CoE Partners (included but not limited to DBA, Infrastructure, Architecture and Application Support teams for the safety and soundness of the assigned applications
- Work on generate ideas for Continuous Process Improvements, and delivering Proof of Concepts
- Review status of system applications and prepare recommendations for improvements/ modernization
- Focus on enhancing self-technical/ domain skillsets
- Work in a matrix environment and build good working relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Build a culture of continuous improvement within team and put together metrics to measure the impact of their efforts
- Overall 8+ years IT industry experience with all phases of SDLC
- 7+ years of experience on Java, AngularJS, XML, JSON, RESTful services, Unix, JDBC, JPA, Unit Test Framework
- Experience developing micro services
- Experience with DevOps
- Experience with ReactJS
- Proficiency in J2EE architecture and design patterns
- Proficiency in Agile delivery
- JIRA/Confluence Proficiency
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong experience in SQL
- Experience with messaging services like JMS/Kafka.
Work Location : Hyderabad, India
Work Shift : 01:30 PM – 10:30 PM IST
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.