About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Information Security Engineer to support the Identity and Access Management team. This role will be working to develop and lead the team responsible for the implementation and ongoing development of the cloud based IAM applications.
In this role, you will:
- Provide security consulting on large projects for internal clients to ensure conformity with corporate information, security policy, and standards
- Design, document, test, maintain, and provide issue resolution recommendations for highly complex security solutions related to networking, cryptography, cloud, authentication and directory services, email, internet, applications, and endpoint security
- Review and correlate security logs
- Utilize subject matter knowledge in industry leading security solutions and best practices to implement one or more components of information security such as availability, integrity, confidentiality, risk management, threat identification, modeling, monitoring, incident response, access management, and business continuity
- Identify security vulnerabilities and issues, perform risk assessments, and evaluate remediation alternatives
- Collaborate and influence all levels of professionals including managers
- Lead a team to achieve objectives
Required Qualifications, US:
- 5+ years of Information Security Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 2+ years cloud based IAM experience
- 5+ years deploying managing IAM systems
- Strong communication skills
- Strong collaboration skills
- 2+ years experience with Tuebora
- 2+ years experience with IBM Security Identity Manager
- 2+ years experience with Oracle Identity Governance Suite
- Charlotte, NC
- Chandler, AZ
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.