About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Technology Business Systems Consultant...
In this role, you will:
- Lead or participate in providing technology initiatives for simple to moderately complex business problems within technology business systems
- Contribute to the development of systems and procedures that are both cost effective and meet the relevant business requirements
- Evaluate moderately complex business, operational, or technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of planning and direction conducted to resolve complex business problems
- Partner with business and technology teams to evaluate moderately complex business problems and lead a team to provide comprehensive technological solutions
- Act as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools and process definition or improvement to re-engineer technical processes
- Collaborate and consult with business and technology teams to evaluate and resolve issues in order to provide technological solutions and manage both project schedules and deliverables
- Coordinate communication and information flow between business and technology teams
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in Business Systems Data, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Good to have:
1) Knowledge of Integrations - EIB's, Core Connectors, Studio, Reporting - Report Writer, Advanced Reporting
2) Knowledge of Workday Security
- 8+ years of IT experience as Business system consultant
1) Workday HCM knowledge in the Core HCM, Supervisory Organization, Staffing Models, Security
2) Experience in implementing, maintaining and testing new functionality in Workday Core HCM
3) Analyzes business requirements, designs and writes user story documents to design or redesign Core HCM solutions
4) Experience in understanding business/process, gathering requirements, elicitation, requirement planning, writing unit test scenarios.
5) Agile User story management
6) Knowledge on other HCM Modules including Performance, Core HR, Recruiting, Base Benefits, Benefits, Compensation and NA Payroll and Adaptive Workforce Planning
7) Working with upstream and down-stream business systems
8) Writing functional test cases and execution
9) Work independently with the business to complete the user stories
10) Work with the technical team for clarifications on the requirements
11) Strong communication and interpersonal skills is a must
12) Self-directed and goal-oriented work style
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.