At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Reporting Application Designer in CSBB Marketing Sciences Team as part of Consumer and Small Business Banking. Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com .
The CSBB Marketing Sciences team has a unique and exciting opportunity for a Data Management Analyst to help us achieve and maintain the highest levels of quality, reliability and accuracy as we develop new and exciting analytic capabilities. This role is part of the broader team, which provides insights to inform our business/consumer marketing strategy to measure and optimize marketing campaigns aimed at acquiring new customers and deepening relationships with existing customers. The CSBB Marketing Sciences team provides delivery of the following solutions.
The CSBB Marketing Sciences team and this role:
- Campaign development support, including Audience size, potential reach, program performance estimation (e.g. response rates and return estimation)
- Campaign measurement planning across multiple channels including direct mail, e-mail, web and paid digital media
- Inflight program measurement and insight development
- Post-mortem measurement, including Return estimation and optimization recommendations
- Program/Initiative deep dives including customer profiling, segmentation, and targeting recommendations
- Development and deployment of incremental measurement methodologies including test vs. control, matched market, matched pair to measure impact of marketing investment
- Development of learning agendas focused on developing robust optimization of marketing investment
- Development and deployment of testing methodologies, including holdout development and complex design of experiment implementation to support learning agendas
In this role, you will:
- Review and research moderately complex business, operational, and technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Perform complex financial and economic analysis and model development
- Manage or participate on large cross group projects and mentor less experienced staff
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, external contractors, and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Work with other Marketing Sciences team members to collect and refine reporting and executive dashboard requirements
- Collaborate with project team members to design database objects suitable for fulfilling reporting requirements
- Author and provide users with documentation for the reporting application and the objects it contains
- 4+ years of Analytics experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 3+ years of experience working with Tableau to construct reports and dashboards
- Hybrid Schedule
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.