At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Technology Business System Consultant in Technology as part of Commercial and Corporate & Investment Banking Technology. Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com .
This role will provide a ground-floor opportunity to build out and support the new platform required once Wells Fargo Technology is fully divested from Wells Fargo to Allspring Global Investments. Over time, this position may present an opportunity to evolve into direct project work within the portfolio management space.
In this role, you will:
- Lead complex initiatives to provide technological solutions with broad impact for cross functional businesses and technology teams
- Act as a key participant in providing strategic business solutions to companywide technology initiatives
- Evaluate highly complex business problems and provide subject matter knowledge proficiency for technology initiatives
- Define and lead detailed research on business and technology requests to develop efficient and accurate functional requirements
- Make decisions in highly complex and multifaceted situations requiring solid understanding of domain and technology applications, and which influence companywide technology solutions
- Lead project or systems documentation, and monitor and manage project schedules and deliverables
- Collaborate and consult with business and technology teams to provide comprehensive technological solutions for complex business problems
- Ensure communication and information flow between business and technology teams
**Due to a city-wide mandate in New York City, all individuals who perform in-person work or interact with the public during business must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or qualify for an approved accommodation to be exempt from being fully vaccinated. Currently, this position falls under the scope of this mandate. **
- 5+ years of Business Systems Data and Business Systems Designing experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 3+ years of experience supporting and working with CRIMS (Charles River Investment Management System)
- Knowledge and understanding of the Scrum process
- Knowledge and experience working in multiple workstreams, applications, or deliverables
- Ability to articulate issues, risks, and proposed solutions to various levels of staff and management
- Experience leading, architecting and working across multi-functional team
- 2+ years of experience with continuous integration development technologies such as IBM Udeploy, (UrbanCode Deploy)
- Knowledge and understanding of Fixed Income Asset Classes.
- Knowledge and understanding of SQL
- 150 E 42nd St. - New York, NY 10017
- 125 High St. - Boston, MA 02110
- NY – New York Pay Range: $115900 - 206100 Annually
Pay Range$115,900.00 - $206,100.00 Annual
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.