At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Treasury Implementation Senior Coordinator as part of Commercial Credit Card. Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com .
In this role, you will:
- As part of the Build Implementation team, you will be responsible for setting up a customer’s Commercial Card program on various applications
- Have a deep understanding of how Commercial Card works so you can effectively setup program
- Attention to detail, and organizational skills are key when performing this role
- Time management and self-motivation are a must
- Some contact with customer and sales team, but mostly works independently
- 4+ years of Change Implementation experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Financial Services experience
- Exposure to Commercial Card, MasterCard, or Visa products preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of Commercial Card, MasterCard, or Visa products
- Position will report to one of the posted locations per Enterprise/LOB guidance.
CO- hourly pay range $23.13-41.11
May be considered for a discretionary bonus, Restricted Share Rights, or other long-term incentive awards.
Pay Range$23.13 - $41.11 Hourly
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.