About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking an Escalations Senior Manager - Registered - Customer Care
In this role, you will:
- Manage and develop teams of supervisors or managers that are responsible for responding to complaints and inquiries from internal and external clients
- Define and plan the achievement of goals and objectives of the Escalations functional area
- Identify and recommend opportunities for process improvement and development of service standards and goals within Escalations
- Direct managers as needed to accomplish goals and resolve the most complex problems or inquiries for the functional area
- Determine appropriate strategy and actions of customer service team to resolve complex problems or inquiries
- Interpret and develop policies, procedures, and service standards of Escalations functional area to ensure compliance with both government regulations and company policy
- Collaborate with supervisors or managers to monitor issues and to ensure quality and efficiency in the Escalations functional area
- Manage allocation of people and financial resources to ensure Escalations commitments are met and align with strategic objectives of associated functional area
- Develop and guide a culture of talent development to meet business objectives and strategy
Required Qualifications, US:
- 6+ years of Customer or Investor-facing, Disputes, Claims, or Fraud Resolution experience in the Financial Services or Credit Card industry, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 3+ years of management experience
- Successfully completed Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) Series 7 examinations (or FINRA recognized equivalents) sufficient to qualify for immediate FINRA registration
- Knowledge and understanding of securities industry
- Knowledge and understanding of regulatory compliance requirements surrounding SEC, FINRA, and international regulations for building technological solutions
- Experience with Wells Fargo complaints management process
- Ability to develop and negotiate solutions to issues with partners or clients including escalations as needed
- Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of customers, team members and management
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Obtaining and/or maintaining appropriate FINRA license(s) is required for ongoing employment in this position. FINRA Series 9 and 10 (or 24) examinations, or equivalent must be completed within either a 90 or 180-day time period following commencement of employment, depending upon the number of license(s) needed if not immediately available to transfer upon hire. FINRA recognized equivalents will be accepted. This will be communicated at time of offer acceptance. Compliance with state law registration and licensing requirements is mandatory. In addition to state registration and licensing requirements, specific product licenses or SAFE licensing may apply. Additional requirements include meeting enhanced financial fitness and criminal background standards. Wells Fargo will initiate the FINRA licensing review process at the time of offer acceptance. For specific FINRA qualification exams obtained after 9/30/2018, the Securities Industry Essentials (SIE) exam co-requisite is required
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.