About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Infrastructure Engineer...
In this role, you will:
- Lead or participate in high level technical concepts spanning technology and business
- Develop specifications for complex infrastructure systems, design and test solutions
- Contribute to the testing of business, application and technical infrastructure requirements
- Drive solutions to reduce recovery
- Review and analyze solutions for cloud security, secrets management and key rotations
- Design, code, test, debug and document programs using Agile development practices
- Design complex system upgrades
- Resolve troublesome trends as they develop
- Develop a long range plan designed to resolve problems and prevent them from recurring
- Direct the daily risk and control flow of operations, focusing on policies, procedures and work standards to ensure success
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
Required Qualifications, US:
- 4+ years of Technology Infrastructure Engineering and Solutions experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in Technology Infrastructure Engineering and Solutions, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- University degree in Business or related discipline.
- Experience of more than 8 years in technology.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Fluency in English and at least one regional language.
- 5+ years of systems support analysis experience
- Knowledge in automation and languages including SCCM, PowerShell, WMI, SQL
- 11+ years technical/technology infrastructure and Windows systems administration experience
- Strong SCCM knowledge with proficiency in application creation/deployment/troubleshooting, software updates deployment/troubleshooting, task sequence creation/deployment/troubleshooting.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Active Directory with hands on experience on user groups creation/modification.
- Sound experience in automations
- Good knowledge of PowerShell scripting.
- Ability to write/modify advanced SQL queries. Creation/modification of SSRS reports.
- Proven Experience and ability to identify and convert possible processes and opportunities into Automations.
- Experience in Ansible.
- Understand the process workflow in tools and services like Remedy and other Ticketing Tools.
- Hands on experience on CM trace, PS tools and client center.
- Sound knowledge in Windows 10 Operating System and all above knowledge to effectively communicate, understand and transform requirements, collaborating with technical resources, and engineering teams.
- Ability to on board new activities, stream line, document and train team members. Mentor junior team members, conduct knowledge transfer sessions to upscale the skills in the team.
- Adapt / adhere to the process and look for improvements towards continuous improvements and ideas.
- Strong communication skills required as coordination with project managers, line of business contacts are key responsibilities of this role
- Create Documents and Excel Pivot tables whenever needed. PowerPoint skills would be an added advantage.
The EBT Platform Management team is responsible for providing technology solutions for the Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) organization. This includes providing Application Availability, Platform Engineering, and IT Service Management services for a diverse portfolio of 750+ applications.
Wells Fargo Technologies (WFT) within the Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) business comprises of Enterprise Endpoint & Mobility Services, Enterprise Messaging & Collaboration Services, Technology Connections and Specialized Desktop Support Services. TMT integrates electronic communication and collaboration platforms to offer the next generation of content collaboration solutions.
About the Role
SDS (Software Distribution services) is responsible for application and software updates deployment to the bank. This candidate would handle critical application/software update deployments to the entire bank with due diligence and handle additional responsibilities such as SQL reporting, SSRS reporting, team mentoring and leadership initiatives. This role has been established as part of the Safety and Soundness initiative.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.