This position will work closely with the different teams under Directory and Database Security Engineering group. This role will collaborate with the data masking security team and provide the engineering and operations/infrastructure support for the data masking environment and its clients. This role may provide daily production support and requires the ability to rotate through an on-call schedule to include evening and weekend monitoring.
• Looking for a highly motivated individual that has experience in providing engineering and operations/infrastructure support of data masking products in a large enterprise environment and be part of a team of data masking security engineers.
• This position will implement, develop, and test the enterprise data masking tool, processes and controls in a Big Data environment.
• This position works closely with the data engineering, application owners and developers for requirements gathering to turn them into effective processes, monitoring, and reporting solutions.
• 7+ years of overall Information Technology experience
• 5+ years of experience with operations/infrastructure support of data masking environment.
• 3+ years of experience using Delphix Data Masking tool or other data masking or transformation tool
• 2+ years of experience working with data security and data classification standards
• 2+ years of experience with process definition and documentation experience
• Strong proven verbal and written communication skills, including business and technical writing skills
• Demonstrated ability to communicate concepts and ideas to technical and non-technical audiences
• Capacity to develop a clear understanding of the business needs and incorporate these needs into technical solutions
• Work experience on SQL Server administration and support
• Work experience on Tableau will be added advantage
• Knowledge and understanding of application security planning and security architecture
• Experience scripting in multiple languages (Java, Python, JSON)
• Knowledge and understanding of information security risk assessment or audit
• Advanced Information Security experience
• Ability to manage complex issues and develop solutions
• Experience with security frameworks and regulations i.e., PCI DSS, SOX, SOC1, GLBA, NIST, ISO 270001
• Knowledge of impact analysis, and risk analysis as they apply to extremely complex applications
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.