About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Technology Business Services Consultant...
In this role, you will:
- Lead or participate in managing and supporting the delivery of technology continuity and resiliency plans for medium to large internal business unit clients and contribute to large scale solutions planning related to Technology Business Services
- Implement technical initiatives for complex projects impacting multiple lines of business or across the enterprise
- Lead initiatives for complex projects and work with the technology team to assess risk with business continuity and resiliency plans and collaborate on solutions.
- Conduct research or testing of resiliency and business continuity plan objectives while caring for regulatory or compliance issues and implications of those objectives.
- Collaborate and consult with the technology team to resolve issues and provide high quality resiliency plans.
- Provide guidance on leveraging new technology
Required Qualifications, US:
- 4+ years of Information Technology in support of Business Services experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following work experience, training, military experience, education
Experience managing medium technology development efforts within a major line of business
- Ability to influence across all organizational levels, particularly with senior management
- Ability to motivate a team and lead strategic initiatives, collaborating across a large organization and multi-tasking as required
- Knowledge and understanding of technology risks related to business risk
- Experience with working with a large global organization
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
All business and technology organizations must designate Business Resilience Coordinator(s) to assist and support the Business Resiliency Manager in gathering and documenting information. This includes supporting Business Resiliency Managers during an incident to reporting progress and supporting other necessary activities to facilitate an effective response. Business Resiliency Coordinators must understand the business plan they represent in detail. The role supports strengthening the Business Continuity Plans as related to outcomes associated with maintaining adequate plan hygiene and participating on exercises related activities.
The Business Resiliency Coordinator will contribute to achieving objectives through strong partnerships and collaboration with both businesses and technology team members. The role will aid and support in the execution of all activities for achieving objectives that remediate risks and improve technology related crisis response capabilities. This is achieved through various methods of delivery such as data quality, monitoring, dashboarding, self-identified issues, strategic solutions or integration within existing projects, program, or product deliverables.
- Manage Business Continuity Plans (BCP) for business and technology plans
- Conduct, oversee, manage, document and/or record all the BCP exercises and maintenance items required for the team in a timely manner as required by the Enterprise Guidebook.
- Review submitted documentation and artifacts supporting recovery exercises.
- Respond to questions and request for information about the readiness of various assets and staff within the business continuity plans.
- Produce reports as needed to comply with readiness and exercise activities.
- Communicate and work with Line of Business (LOB) to resolve recovery gaps and conflicts for applications dependent on plans supported by the Business Resiliency Coordinator (BRC)
- Business Resiliency Coordinator (BRC) team member must stay current with Technology Resiliency and Disaster Recovery (TRDR) certifications and have a thorough understanding of the Enterprise Guidebook and all the associated updates.
- Supports interfaces with Technology Industry Leaders, Analysts and Regulators.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.