About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Small Business Banking Relationship Manager (LO)...
In this role, you will:
- Lead or participate in onboarding, manage and grow account relationships with less complex business customers
- Structure and complete secured and unsecured business loans
- Assess the customer's financial needs for the purpose of formulating a business plan and deliver an effective variety of financial products and services in order to help the customer succeed financially
- Understand, support and perform effective financial research in the areas of credit, cash flow, and collateral
- Lead team to ensure the overall success and growth of an assigned portfolio by developing relationships of existing customers and managing risk
- Provide counsel and experience as an advisor to the Bankers who have existing industry specific accounts
- Collaborate and consult with other Bankers and lines of business
- Provide customer relationship management with existing customers in order to fully understand their businesses, objectives, strategies and challenges
- Work as the relationship manager to existing customers, determine customer's commercial loan and deposit needs and deepen existing customer relationships
- This LO position has customer contact and job duties which may include needs assessing and referring those customers interested in a dwelling secured product to a SAFE team member. This position includes assisting customers without taking an application and without offering or negotiating terms of a dwelling secured transaction. Individuals in a LO position also must meet the Loan Originator requirements under Regulation Z (LO) outlined in the job expectations below
Required Qualifications, US:
- 4+ years of Small Business Banking Relationship Management experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Individuals in Loan Originator (LO) positions must meet the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau qualification requirements and comply with related Wells Fargo policies. The LO qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, general financial fitness and criminal background standards. A current credit report will be used to assess your financial responsibility and credit fitness, however, a credit score is not included as part of the evaluation. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening, if necessary
- 63,600.00 - 113,000.00 USD Annual
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.