About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Project Coordinator...
In this role, you will:
- Support and provision project tools, equipment, updates to project sites, produce status reporting, key issues, risks, benefits, and summary of costs incurred
- Provide feedback and present ideas for improving or implementing processes and tools within change management
- Perform complex activities in a project life cycle such as initiation, planning, executing, and closing in support of large scale projects that impact multiple departments, systems or workflows with moderate to high risk and complexity
- Provide subject matter expertise and interpretation of procedures to individuals, communicate project information and updates
- Identify production issues and escalate to avoid project delays, schedule problem reviews and follow-ups on assigned actions
- Interact with peers, project manager, program manger, department or business unit on coordinating activities
Required Qualifications, US:
- 4+ years of Project Management and Methodologies, Strategic Planning experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in Project Management and Methodologies, Strategic Planning, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.