At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Principal Product Manager within Global Treasury Management as part of Commercial Banking. Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com .
In this role, you will:
- Be tasked with growing the existing business along with managing the day-to-day product organization while developing a strategy that outlines the future of the business while considering the migration of paper to image along with the consolidation of locations. This may include participating on industry boards, leading engagement with our key partners in both private and public industry
- Lead the design and development of significantly changed, innovative, highly complex, strategic technology and processes, that have companywide impact, high risk, or have significant scope, cost, and benefits
- Lead the strategy and resolution of the most complex and significant challenges across cross functional team
- Deliver solutions that are long-term, large scale, broad reaching, and require vision, creativity, innovation, advanced analytical, and inductive thinking
- Provide vision, leadership, and industry expertise in planning and execution of situations with significant risk and undefined conditions that influence companywide business and financial operations
- Lead project managers, subject matter experts, and managers companywide
- Serve as an authority advisor to experienced leaders and represent the company externally when working with vendors
**Due to a city-wide mandate in New York City, all individuals who perform in-person work or interact with the public during business must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or qualify for an approved accommodation to be exempt from being fully vaccinated. Currently, this position falls under the scope of this mandate. **
- 10+ years of Product Management, product development, strategic planning, process management, change delivery, agile product owner experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Treasury Management experience
- Direct Lockbox product management experience
- Demonstrated experience leading large, complex projects
- PMP certification
- Experience managing P&L of at least $200 million annually
- Experience managing complex client relationships
- Direct experience creating risk management strategies
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
- 301 S Tryon, Charlotte, NC
- 10 S Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL
- 600 S 4th Street, Minneapolis, MN
- 150 E 42nd Street, New York, NY
- 100 S Ashley Drive, Tampa FL
NC – Charlotte Pay Range: $120,400.00 - $ 250,000.00 Annually.
IL - Chicago Pay Range $126,400.00 - $262,600.00 Annually.
MN - Minneapolis Pay Range $120,400.00 - $ 250,000.00 Annually.
NY - New York City Pay Range $138,500.00 - $ 287,600.00 Annually.
FL - Tampa Pay Range $120,400.00 - $ 250,000.00 Annually.
***Salary range is determined by location of the job
***May be considered for a discretionary bonus, Restricted Share Rights, or other long-term incentive awards.
Pay Range$126,400.00 - $262,600.00 Annual
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.