- Drive requirements, incorporating product expertise and industry knowledge to discover and validate what has real value to the business.
- Partner with client area to execute planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of highly complex business problems to be solved with automated systems (Workday).
- Manage multiple stakeholder groups including global business teams, risk management, compliance, legal, data privacy
- Perform system configuration and testing activities
- Assist in decomposing epics into effective user stories.
- Maintain task status in JIRA or similar Agile management tool.
- Work with user groups to resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes.
- Ensure cross-functional dependencies are articulated, managed, and addressed in order to execute projects with quality and on-time
- Contribute to delivering solutions that are long-term, large scale, and require consideration of global market dynamics, trends, regulatory impact, and risk management
- 4+ years of Management consulting, Strategy Consulting, or Business Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Lead and facilitate workshops and discussions to effectively gather requirements and achieve a detailed understanding of client objectives and desired outcomes
- Experience supporting Talent Acquisition function
- Experience implementing and supporting Workday Talent Acquisition is strongly preferred
- Experience implementing and supporting Workday functions including Core HR, Compensation or Talent Management.
- Experience with HR systems in a complex, regulated, global environment with multiple integrations
- Ability to operate as part of cross functional work streams in order to execute projects with quality and on-time
- Experience interpreting business and technical needs and translating them into user stories
- Experience working as part of Agile teams
Ability to travel up 5% of the time
@RWF22- Please note that "RWF" is an identifier for internal recruiting purposes only and has no connection to the nature or responsibilities of the job
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.