About the Role
- Individual contributor responsible for managing CRM Applications monitoring and handling the job runs on autosys must have good background in production support area ( L1/L2 ) and technically excelled in SSRS, Mulesoft, Autosys, SQL, Unix and Dynamic crm, Informatica
- Handle the CRM integration jobs monitoring, issue handling requiring SSRS knowledge
- Serve as primary support member for integration jobs (SSRS)
- Proactive monitoring of all CRM application job runs (MS Dynamics applications) in production environment along with infrastructure management.
- Record and track incident, send out incident communication to stake holders, maintain data hygiene and capture all relevant data on the incident ticket, SLA compliance
- Solid understanding of Service Level Agreement, awareness of the production environment/application being supported
- Report production issues/bugs and help in replication of the issues
- Identify gaps in production monitoring and work towards addressing them
- Work to contribute and improve the End User experience.
- Contribute towards application stability, identify incident patterns, report vulnerability in production environment and need to work on patching.
- Participate in BCP/DR, patching and upgrades related to application/database servers
- Train new and existing team member on technical and functional aspects
- Ability to manage incident calls and participate on RCA discussions
- 4+ Years of experience as a production support analyst and Minimum three years of working experience in SFDC as administrator.
- Working experience on Autosys scheduler
- Working experience on Shell scripting
- Knowledge on SSRS.
- Working knowledge on SQL querying and analysis.
- Knowledge on web services.
- Demonstrable working knowledge of Windows 2008 server O/S and
demonstrable intermediate knowledge of IIS
- Basic Knowledge on unix commands.
- General knowledge SQL2008/2005, familiarity with SQL DBMS interface and integrated tools- Able to write queries.
- Knowledge of troubleshooting tools and techniques related to networks
and systems i. e. remote access tools, Windows Support tools, connectivity
- Strong understanding of IT Service Management - Incident/Problem Management, Change/Release Management.
- Should have excellent communication skills (to be part of support calls)
- Good to have knowledge in Splunk/App Dynamics or any other Monitoring tools.
Support Hours *: 6:30 AM to 3:30 PM or 1:30 PM to 10:30 PM
Shift times are subjected to change based on Manger requirement & Daylight savings and org policies/procedure
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.