About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Customer Service Specialist Licensed. This role supports internal and external clients by providing moderately complex to complex support services in account management, operations, documentation, client service and technical support. In this role you will assist with relationship management for both banking and brokerage clients and execute and confirm moderately complex securities transactions initiated by clients. Duties include acting as primary liaison between clients and Wells Fargo Bank and/or Wells Fargo Advisors by answering questions and solving problems involving all bank departments, making outbound client calls with or without relationship managers, ensuring proper servicing and maintenance of accounts, adhering to compliance, and ensuring clear, concise documentation while achieving the highest level of quality service. May participate in special projects as needed. This position requires securities licensing.
In this role, you will:
- Work within a call center environment, acting as primary liaison between clients and Wells Fargo Bank and/or Wells Fargo Advisors
- Answer questions and solve problems involving all bank departments
- Make outbound client calls with or without relationship managers
- Ensure proper servicing and maintenance of accounts
- Adhere to compliance and ensure clear, concise documentation while achieving the highest level of quality service
- Support internal and external customers by providing a variety of support services in account management, operations, documentation, customer service and technical support and identify opportunity for process improvements within Customer Service- Licensed
- Review and analyze less complex product or service information, and exercise independent judgment to guide operational efficiencies, quality and compliance
- Present recommendations for resolving more complex situations and exercise independent judgment while developing expertise in the policies, procedures and compliance requirements
- Collaborate and consult with colleagues, internal partners and stakeholders
- Provide guidance to less experienced staff
- Required Qualifications, US:
- Successfully completed Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) Series 7 and 63 or 7 and 66 examinations (or FINRA recognized equivalents) sufficient to qualify for immediate FINRA registration
- 2+ years of Customer Service experience or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Effective organizational, multitasking, and prioritizing skills
Outstanding problem-solving skills
Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
Brokerage industry experience
Call center experience
Retail banking experience
- Must be able to attend the full duration of required training period.
- Position hours for Salt Lake City: Call center operates 24 hours per day, 7 days a week. You will be initially assigned a 40-hour schedule during the 1st or 2nd shift. After your initial six months, you will be assigned a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd shift, based on tenure and performance.
- Position hours for Minneapolis: Call center operates Monday - Friday, as early as 6 a.m. and as late as 8 p.m. Central Time.
- New shift assignments are made twice each year.
- Ability to work outside of regular business hours.
- Maintaining appropriate Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) license(s) is required for ongoing employment in this position. Additional requirements include meeting enhanced financial fitness and criminal background standards. Wells Fargo will initiate the FINRA review process at the time of offer acceptance.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.