About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Lead Technology Business Systems Consultant...
In this role, you will:
- Lead complex and unique initiatives to provide technological solutions with broad impact for cross functional businesses and technology teams
- Act as an advisory to senior leadership, with strategic business solutions to companywide technology initiatives
- Evaluate highly complex business problems and provide subject matter knowledge proficiency for technology initiatives
- Understand and ensure compliance and risk management requirements for supported area and work with other stakeholders to implement key risk initiatives
- Make decisions regularly for highly complex and multifaceted situations requiring solid understanding of domain and technology applications, and which influence companywide technology solutions
- Collaborate and consult with business and technology teams to provide comprehensive technological solutions for highly complex business problems
- Provide guidance and mentorship to individuals at all levels and provide advice to senior leadership on highly complex and strategic issues
- Ensure communication and information flow between business and technology teams
Required Qualifications, US:
- 7+ years of Business Systems Data and Business Systems Designing experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
High working knowledge of industry standard vendor management terminology and high-level frameworks
Direct and Relevant experience in relationship management with Third Parties within a technical function
Cultivate and sustain organizational relationships with vendors pertinent to the Secure Network Services organization
Develop and lead processes that align with policy requirements and establish KPI & KRI for their respective function
Lead the establishment and execution of processes that ensure the Secure Network Services organization maintains the highest quality service from vendors at the asset and aggregate levels, partnering with TI and enterprise Vendor Management partners for execution against risk management and procurement requirements
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.