About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Project Management Manager...
In this role, you will:
- Manage and develop a team of individuals, and engage or negotiate regularly with more experienced management on managing task forces, overseeing program control and managing related risks
- Identify and recommend opportunities for high level strategies on business, product, and customer service needs
- Analyze profitability, policy, programs and staffing to ensure optimal business results
- Make decisions and resolve issues regarding project control, project risks, define needs and issues, create user training, and handle budget or forecasting of change management to meet business objectives
- Interpret and develop government regulations and companywide policies for identifying, developing, and implementing procedures and controls within scope of projects to optimize results and mitigate risk
- Collaborate and consult with senior management, lines of business and partner with stakeholders
- Manage allocation of people and financial resources for Project Management
- Mentor and guide talent development of direct reports and assist in hiring talent
- 15+ years of Project Management and Methodologies, Strategic Planning experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 6+ years of Management/Leadership experience
- PMP/CSM certified
- Graduation is must
- PG in related domain is an added advantage
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.