About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Technology Operations Associate...
This is not a remote position.
In this role, you will:
- Participate in and support implementation of business solutions
- Determine the impact of changes made to existing hardware, software, and schedules
- Review tactical issues, policies or procedures for which answers can be quickly obtained
- Perform daily validations of application by performing critical functional checks to ensure that its stable for business users
- Monitor all the scheduled batch jobs and work on fixing in case of failures
- Audit complex critical systems delivery for business processes
- Determine the impact of new products and tools implementation across the business and mitigates potential issues
- Reduce the impact of application and infrastructure failures on business delivery
- Present recommendations for resolving more complex situations
- Provide technology information managers, functional colleagues and stakeholders
- This is a Hybrid role and you are expected to be in office 2 or 3 times a week
Required Qualifications, US:
- 6+ months of Technology Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.