About the Role:
This role will interact daily with both Technical and Non-Technical team members including our Community Bank business partners.
Our applications support the Community Bank business priorities through enhancements, production support, and new development using Oracle, PL/SQL, Teradata, SSIS, SSRS, SharePoint, .NET Framework and .NET CORE Web Applications.
The person is expected to be well versed with Agile methodology and should be capable to work in T shaped development environment.
Should have 7-10 years of hands-on development and support experience in one or multiple Data warehousing projects involving 4 yrs. of experience.
Acts as a developer in providing application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs.
Develops simple or highly complex code.
Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs.
Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area.
Knowledge Oracle PL/SQL, procedures and packages, performance tuning is important
Having knowledge in Teradata would be an added advantage.
• Bachelor degree with 7-10 years of hands-on development and support experience in one or multiple Data warehousing projects involving 3 yrs. of experience.
• Knowledge Oracle PL/SQL, procedures and packages, performance tuning is important.
• 7+ years of software engineering experience
• 7+ years of ETL programming experience
• 5+ years of UNIX and shell script programming experience
• 5+ years of Oracle experience
• 4+ years of source code control experience
• 4+ years of source code integration and deployment
• 4+ years of release management & documentation experience
• Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• 2+ years of Agile experience
• 2+ years of Autosys experience
• 2+ years of JIRA experience
• Knowledge & Exposure to big data (Hadoop) platforms
• Knowledge and understanding of SDLC
• Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
• Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
• Proficient in SQL and advanced SQL (Oracle)
• Data profiling and data mapping
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.